Strife-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strife-Scape Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
RATE THE SERVER AT http://runelocus.com/forums/showthread.php?p=228636#post228636 ..MORE PLAYERS THE BETTER!

Hello im Sephiroth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Owner
Sephiroth

Hello im Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Hello im Sephiroth   Hello im Sephiroth EmptySat May 09, 2009 5:45 pm

many here know me as terry but, sup im Sephiroth, Co-Owner of Strife-scape..have fun on the server and forums lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cstrife-scape.forumotion.com
nick

nick

Hello im Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Sephiroth   Hello im Sephiroth EmptySat May 09, 2009 11:47 pm

hey, cool new username you didn't want terry, or sir black23?
Back to top Go down
Zidane
Owner
Zidane

Hello im Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Sephiroth   Hello im Sephiroth EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:34 am

He's Sephiroth
Back to top Go down
Cloud
Owner
Cloud

Hello im Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Sephiroth   Hello im Sephiroth EmptySun May 10, 2009 1:37 am

Since my character (Cloud)'s last name is Strife we decided to all have names from the Final Fantasy series.
You can make one (minus Tidus because he's a bitch)
Back to top Go down
nick

nick

Hello im Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Sephiroth   Hello im Sephiroth EmptySun May 10, 2009 9:49 am

zidane yes, i know in previous server's he had diffrent names..
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Owner
Sephiroth

Hello im Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Sephiroth   Hello im Sephiroth EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:19 pm

n000000bbbbssss im backkkkkkkkkkkkkk sorta... lol just on forums... if you ever need me to do something just let me know on yahoo or send me message on here..... oh and the server is off because jarred(cloud) comp is got something wrong with it and needs to be fixed or something and my comp isn't running atm so thats why i haven't been on here much in the past few weeks... i'll be checking up and posting every day in the morning between 9-12 AM eastern U.S. time if anyone wants to talk to me between then on yahoo or on here at all i will most likely be on yahoo more then this cause after im done posting its back to RS or WoW tomorrow is a maitnence day for WoW so i'll probably be on RS maybe... but if you have my yahoo or msn just send a message or invite to talk to me and i will talk to you... but please don't give me any crap about the server cause im not really codeing anymore alex is the main coder now cause i have no fucking clue what is going on with the server anymore lol when i am back on my own computer i will be sure to get caught up and talk to everyone about everything thats going on as much as i can. so please be patient. thanks.

love your beloved co-owner/coder,
TH,Sephiroth,Terry
Back to top Go down
https://cstrife-scape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Hello im Sephiroth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello im Sephiroth   Hello im Sephiroth Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello im Sephiroth
Page 1 of 1